Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R2 Faction [Idea]

2 posters

Go down

R2 Faction [Idea] Empty R2 Faction [Idea]

Post  goldmarine9 Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:45 pm

So I just finished watching the new Shadow of Israphel episode and I was thinking about a plane server thing me and wilson did, and then I thought, Why not do a sort of naval faction?

It would be a faction that is restricted to the ocean, they can build above and below the water so it is sort of a mix between them and Atlantis. Their start spawn would be an aircraft carrier resembling ship, or a ship sort of like the Tireme we had in R2.

They would be allowed to use water blocks and they wouldn't be allowed to use lava to prevent someone making their area cobblestone.

Their wonder would be something along the lines of a massive ship which would be the center of their 'city'.

Their main point would to build ships and they would be given a platform for a tree farm off the start. They would also be in an area which is all ocean, possibly to bedrock so they can go as far down as they want, and if you went to the outside of the area you'd find it walled in so the only way in is by warp.
goldmarine9
goldmarine9

Back to top Go down

R2 Faction [Idea] Empty Re: R2 Faction [Idea]

Post  Bounty_Hunter Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:21 am

Well... a new faction couldn't hurt.
But only when we have more members, cause else it's gonna be underpopulated.
Bounty_Hunter
Bounty_Hunter
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  goldmarine9 Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:28 am

Yea I figured that, I was just reading something Dark had posted about ideas so.
goldmarine9
goldmarine9

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down