Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video for our server

+6
TargusSirius
iceybobbyjoe
Bounty_Hunter
Decibert
goldmarine9
d3yci
10 posters

:: Ragnarok :: Off Topic

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Video for our server - Page 3 Empty Re: Video for our server

Post  DarkBoomy Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:08 pm

This sounds awesome guys! Im gonna come up with some ideas soon ^^
DarkBoomy
DarkBoomy

Back to top Go down

Post  tissuemaster Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:20 pm

That's a good idea.

tissuemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  tissuemaster Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:22 pm

We need some awesome catchy theme music.

tissuemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  goldmarine9 Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:24 pm

d3yci wrote:They are partners and earn far more anyway... And why are you so angry about being called a fan anyway?

What we could do is make the cameraman not one of the characters and he should just use F1 so names arent seen. Characters will all introduce themselves and we sohuld all be speaking so no chat would be written in game. Makes it a lot more profesional.

Does F1 get rid of names though? I thought it just removed your HUD. I agree with the speaking thing too, its also a lot faster to communicate with, all we would need is a program which can support the amount of people that would be neccesary since I think Skype has a limit doesn't it?
goldmarine9
goldmarine9

Back to top Go down

Post  tissuemaster Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:52 pm

speaking of names and whatever for people who want to be a character in the stories maybe they should make a kind of application and then people will vote on it.

It would look kinda like this:

MC user name:
character name:
characters age:
characters appearance (for future reference for making a skin for the character):
characters faction:
characters background:
your reason for wanting to become a character:

give me an ok if you like this idea

tissuemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  goldmarine9 Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:55 pm

I actually really like that idea tissue, as well as making it more organized, it also kinda lets everyone know who has the imagination to really be in a role play story, Good Work!

Oh and ok :p
goldmarine9
goldmarine9

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkmoo Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:59 pm

d3yci wrote:They are partners and earn far more anyway... And why are you so angry about being called a fan anyway?

What we could do is make the cameraman not one of the characters and he should just use F1 so names arent seen. Characters will all introduce themselves and we sohuld all be speaking so no chat would be written in game. Makes it a lot more profesional.

Yes, but a problem with that is we would need everyone to have a clear, enjoyable voice and it would make us unable to have female characters
Darkmoo
Darkmoo
Staff lead
Staff lead

https://ragnarok.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  goldmarine9 Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:03 pm

Hmm could we not have a sort of thing where maybe the guide is the cameraman so that way the chat can be seen and just have the roles typed in real English instead of normal server talk, not that the server talk is that bad. But at the same time have maybe a few major characters that will have spoken roles, just to avoid having people read the chat all the time. That could reduce the amount of spoken roles you would need but still have as may characters as you want.
goldmarine9
goldmarine9

Back to top Go down

Post  tissuemaster Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:09 pm

Maybe the main characters (1 hero from each faction) would have their voices heard in the video + the cameraman. Then all the characters that are not the hero's will have to use chat.

Maybe the camera guy could act as a narrator and can read the chat and say what the other characters are saying that aren't the hero's. The narrator could also maybe have god mode on and fly.

tissuemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  d3yci Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:45 am

Theres a plug in that changes the chat name so we could implement that OR just take time and edit the names and text in. also @moo i sound like a bitch on microphone even more when i dont try to sound deep.so i could voice a female character.
d3yci
d3yci

Back to top Go down

Post  goldmarine9 Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:48 am

gobbo1008 wrote:
Darkmoo wrote:

Yes, but a problem with that is we would need everyone to have a clear, enjoyable voice and it would make us unable to have female characters
-deleted-

I assume by her you mean that lind, or lend, or lund girl, whatever her name was that me and moo met last night. I assume you mean her?
goldmarine9
goldmarine9

Back to top Go down

Post  tissuemaster Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:24 am

gobbo1008 wrote:
Darkmoo wrote:

-deleted-

Even if we are filming in a different world I think it should still have factions because it first of all is what ragnaroks about. Second a faction gives the character a sense of background.

tissuemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Decibert Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:05 pm

I love how the new ragnarok YT channel immediately gets "#83 - Most Subscribed (This Week) - Directors - Canada". With 5 subscribers. What up Canada?
Decibert
Decibert

http://www.decibert.eu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3