Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About bumping the ragnarok topic on the minecraftforum

4 posters

Go down

About bumping the ragnarok topic on the minecraftforum Empty About bumping the ragnarok topic on the minecraftforum

Post  Bounty_Hunter Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:17 am

I want to warn you that there are new rules on the minecraftforum and that bumping will be punished...
Not only will your account be banned, but if it happens too much on a topic by members, that topic will also be deleted, which means that if we bump our topic too much, it will be deleted.

This post is mostly directed at Darkmoo, because on the server information there is written "Bump it if you can", which should be gotten rid of.
Bounty_Hunter
Bounty_Hunter
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

About bumping the ragnarok topic on the minecraftforum Empty Re: About bumping the ragnarok topic on the minecraftforum

Post  Staffe Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:36 am

Oh noes!
Staffe
Staffe
Jr Member
Jr Member

https://www.youtube.com/user/StaffeStaff?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

About bumping the ragnarok topic on the minecraftforum Empty Re: About bumping the ragnarok topic on the minecraftforum

Post  Darkmoo Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:49 pm

k, I haven't even checked that website in a long time lol
Darkmoo
Darkmoo
Staff lead
Staff lead

https://ragnarok.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquaknight Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:10 pm

hope I don't get banned

Aquaknight
Jr Member
Jr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down